Another healthy version of french fries to keep off the winter L.B.s! These are a great side to just about any meat or fish. Or...
Add these to your Superbowl menu with some sour cream and chives!
- 2 russet potatoes
- about 1/4 cup of olive oil
- fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt
- Put a baking sheet in the oven and get it nice and hot while you prepare the potatoes
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Rub each potato with some of the oil, and coat lightly with kosher salt.
- Cut each potato into wedges. (Cut in 1/2 longways, then cut each half into fourths. Each potato should yield 8 wedges.)
- Add the potato wedges to a bowl, and add the olive oil, and a little more salt. Toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes on the hot baking sheet in a single layer (they will sizzle!). Bake for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through. Shake the pan occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Remove potatoes from oven, and place back into the bowl. Toss with fresh parsley and Parmesan.