Anyway, thanks for the tag, SGB! Even if I had to
- Clothes: I own mostly blacks and browns. I rarely have to worry about matching things up in this case. I am no fashionista. I don't accessorize, because my hair is an accessory all on its own. If I try to add to it, I just look like a coat hanger. I heart jeans, I hate underwear.
- Furniture: Earthy tones, mostly. I like when pieces don't match, but I can't seem to pull it off. Seeing wires sticking out from behind any piece of furniture is enough to make me homicidal. I loathe clunky TVs.
- Sweet: I am a brownie junkie. I eat half the batter before I even get a chance to bake them. On the contrary, I don't like to overdo desserts, but a small piece of chocolate after a meal is just right. I adore cannolis and tiramisu.
- City: I haven't been to many of the middle states and nowhere on the West Coast. I've been to Italy, and many of the islands. Of course there is no place like home, but if there was ever a place that made me think "I could just send for my things and stay here", it would have to be Acquavella, Salerno Italy. Lucca, too.
- Drink: Water. When I wanna get tipsy, a glass of red is always first choice, unless I'm in a serious beer mood, then it's a belgian white. Mojito is my favorite mixed drink, and I've had them in 4 places that can't be beat: Mikimotos, Cuba Libre, Larios in South Beach, Bahama Breeze.
- Music: Adding music to my collection is like being accepted into the clubhouse . I have to really like an artist for me to add their stuff to my collection, and it must meet certain criteria. I am really picky about accepting new artists into my club (I think the Killers are the last new group to make the cut). But once it's there, it's like...timeless. I never tire of it, and I can listen to it over and over and over again. I listen to lots of Spanish music - it helps me retain the language.
- TV Series: Lost (I prefer watching it on DVD once the season is over). Family Guy. I like to watch The Office if I happen to be awake at that time. Otherwise, primetime TV blows. All TV must be viewed in Closed Captioning. Period.
- Film: To date: Donnie Darko. So much so, that a good friend of mine bought an autographed script for my b-day. Thanks JB! I was surprised by how much I enjoyed Sweeney Todd.
- Workout: My employer has a gym...excellent perk and inexpensive. In fact, it almost pays ME to workout there because we earn "fitbucks" for any exercise we enter into the computer. We can spend fitbucks on workout attire, ipods, etc. Cardio hates me. I hate it more.
- Pastries: I never met a cheese danish that I didn't like. West Chester Scoop's cinnamon sugar donuts, but while they are still warm and crunchy. MMM!
- Coffee: I heart coffee in the morning. I'm learning to enjoy espresso from my new espresso pot. Espresso must be accompanied by a biscotti, and coffee by the Scoop's donut.